International Conference on Rural Development 23-25 March, 2018, Kathmandu, Nepal(Revised Schedule)
by Central Department of Rural Development,
Tribhuvan University, Nepal
CALL FOR PAPERS
- Abstract submission: 7 December 2017
- Notification on acceptance: 22 December 2017
- Registration deadline: 22 January 2018
- Submission deadline of full papers: 22 February 2018
Central Department of Rural Development is organizing an International Conference on Rural Development on 23-25 March, 2018 in Kathmandu, Nepal. The conference is dedicated to the advancement of theory and practice in rural development.
Thematic Areas of Submissions
Submissions are not limited to this theme and are invited in any prominent areas of rural development that includes:
- Local Governance and Sustainable Rural Development
- Public Health for Rural Development
- Natural Resources Management
- Climate Change and Food Security
- Tourism for Rural Development
- Gender and Development
- Population and rural development
- Agriculture and Rural Statistics
- Agriculture Food Security and Climate Change
- Migration, Remittance and Poverty Reduction
- Climate Change and Rural Livelihoods
- Rural Technology and Rural Development
- This conference is the national and international gathering of academia, policymakers and stakeholders with rural development background/interest;
- Networking with key decision makers across all sectors of rural development will be developed;
- All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings;
- Accepted papers can be considered for the Journal of Rural Development Studies, a journal of Central Department of Rural Development.
- Conference proceeding, if the paper is selected, will be made available on a complementary basis.
Researchers and academicians are invited to submit either a detailed abstract or paper online to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 December 2017.
The abstracts should be sufficiently detailed to allow judging by the Scientific Committee of its merits, but should be limited to 300 words (or 5000 words for full paper).
Please click here (ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM) to download the abstract form. Submitters will be notified by 22 December 2017 of whether the abstract submission has been accepted. All accepted presenters will have to submit their full paper by 22 February 2018.
Registration submission procedure
Registration by 22 January 2018 is required to attend the conference. Interested participants, who are either presenting or not presenting papers, are requested to complete the registration form (REGISTRATION FORM) and submit the completed form to email@example.com.
Guidelines for Submission of Full Paper
Submission of a paper to the Conference will be taken to imply that it represents original work not previously published, and it is not being considered elsewhere for publication, and that if accepted for presentation, it will not be published anywhere without the consent of the Conference Organizing Committee.
The received articles are subject to double-blind review process and are then subject to approval by the Conference Organizing Committee. Submissions should be written in English, typed in double spacing with wide margins (3 cm) on one side of standard paper.
The title page should contain the title, the name, institutional affiliation(s), full postal address, telephone/fax number and E-mail of each author as well as key words. In the event that there is more than one author, indication should be made as to which author is responsible for correspondence.
In case the author(s) receive(s) grant or any type of financial support from any organization or institution, this should be spelled out clearly below the key words. Footnotes, if any, should be numbered consecutively with superscript arithmetic numerals at the foot of each page. Figures and tables should be on separate sheets and have descriptive titles.
References in the text should follow the author-date format and followed, if necessary, by the page numbers. References should be listed alphabetically in the APA 6th Version Format.