Name – Dr. Bharat Pd. Badal (BP BADAL)
Consultant – Rural Development
Specialization – Social Welfare Organization
Address – Mahalaxmi Municipality 9, Lalitpur
Parental Address – Kavre 6, Kavrepalanchok Dhulikhel
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – (Re) 5581554 (Mo) 9841783418
Date of Birth – 2033/05/30 [1976 Sep 15]
Country – Nepal
- PhD – Rural Development TU (2016)
- MA RD – Patan Campus (2010)
- MA Sociology & Anthropology – Patan Campus (2015)
- Editor Research Nepal & Jnabhawana Research Journal
- Chairperson Badal Society Nepal
- Coordinator Caws – Nepal (LGCDP/LGAF)
- Coordinator Janabhawana Campus, Research Management Cell
- Lecturer Janabhawana Campus
- Visiting Lecturer Central Department of Rural Development (TU Kritipur)
- Badal, B. P. ( 2012). Economic Cycle of Cooperatives – Time to control. Nepalese Journal of Development and Rural Studies (Vol.9 No. 1 Jan-June) , 21-28.
- Badal, B. P. (2010). NGO Management in Nepal. Lalitpur, Patandhoka: Thesis – Masters’ of Arts in Rural Development from Patan Multiple Campus TU.
- Badal, B. P. (2011). Non Government Organization and Tourism in Nepal. Molung Research Journal , 13-18.
- Badal, B. p. (2015). Status of Education of Dalit Women. Lalitpur, patandhoka: Master’s Thesis of Sociology, patan Multiple Campus, Tribhuvan University.
- Badal, B. P. (2013). Rural Development Model of Nepalese Federalism. (B. Pokharel, Ed.) . Vol.10 No. 2 (Jul-Dec), Nepalese Journal of development and Rural Studies, x (2), 1-18.
- Badal, B. P. (2015). Debate on Exogenous and Endogenous Rural Development. Nepalese Journal of Development and Rural Studies, 15-22.
- Badal, B. P. (2016). NGOs in Rural Development: A critical Analysis. (B. P. Badal, Ed.) Janabhawana Research Journal, I (01), 8-22.
- Badal, B. P. (2016). Tourism Master Plan (2016 – 2021), Mahalaxmi Municipality, Lalitpur
- Badal, B. P. (2016). Dimensions of Social Welfare Organizations in Rural Development of Central Nepal. Kathmandu, Kritipur: PhD’s Thesis of Rural development, Dean’s Office, Tribhuvan University
- School Coordinator: Divyajyoti Eng. Sec.School Lamatar (1998 to 2001)
- Program Coordinator: CEHD Nepal Lamatar (2001 to 2004)
- School Principal/president: Kids’ Kind Education Foundation (2004 to2008)
- Director: Prakash Weekly (2009 to 2010)
- Representative: Child Right Fund Netherlands (2010 to 20 12)
- Financial supervisor Kids Shangrila Home – Baudha (2010 to 2014)
- Lecturer (BA Coordinator) Shikharapur Community College (2011 to 2014)
- Badal, B. P. (2009). Berlin Bar. Lalitpur: Kids Kind Education Foundation.
A social Novel about a struggle of an orphan in English
- Badal, B. P. (2014). Briddasram, Jestha Nagarik ra Ajaka yuwa. Mahalaxmi: Niraj Gyawanli and Ramsharan Basnet.
Collection of articles about Geriatrics
- Badal, B. p. (2012, December 11). Briddawasthaka Tanabharuko Nirakaran. The Kavre Times , p. 3. – Article
- Badal, B. P. (2012, December 20). Corrupt Philanthropy. The Rising Nepal , p. 4. – Article
- Badal, B. P. (2012, December 20). Give a boost to Cooperatives. The Rising Nepal , p. 4. – Article
- Badal, B. P. (2011). Manko Bhasha. Kathmandu: Niraj Gyawali / Narayan Badal.
A social Novel in Nepali Language
- Badal, B. P. (2012, November 26). Samayaka khutkilaharu . Hamro Indrawati, Kavre , p. 2. – Article
- Badal, B. P. (2012, December 16). Tyo Budho Ashirbaad. Khabar Chautari Weekly , p. 2. – Article
- Editor “Janabhawana Research Journal (JRJ)
- Badal, B. P. (2017). Mayuree Mahal –An empirically verified sociological novel about south Asian nationality, Kentucky: Amazon.